Monday, October 27, 2014

Invited by Google to attend their compiler summit 2014 in Munich

I should have told this before but did not have time to post.  Anyway, I consider this as a second milestone of my PhD.  Thanks to Tobias for sending me the reference email that Google Munich is asking PhD students from Europe to apply to attend the Compiler Summit in Munich in December.  I applied and to my utmost joy, got an invitation from Google to attend this.

This is an ALL EXPENSES PAID trip and also by Google, a company I have been dreaming to be a part of since my coming abroad.  Who can tell, this can be the beginning of a long collaboration with them?

Also, the cool thing is the summit ends on 10th Dec and on the day of 11th, they are arranging a trip in Munich (which is my Birthday).  What more can be better as a birthday present?

No comments:

Post a Comment