Monday, September 23, 2013

How to write a review for conference papers?

I am now in my hometown in India on a vacation.  It's been almost three weeks and these three weeks have been one of the most memorable times of my life.  I also did not get time to post the VLOGs of my last three days in Edmonton.  I really had some fun suff there but the internet speed in India is not letting me upload it.  Once I get some time in Zurich, I promise to upload all the good stuff.

I just reviewed a paper of PDP 2014 this morning and I thought of writing a blog post to share two documents that Dr. Amaral (my supervisor in UofAlberta) shared with me sometime back about good review writing.  Hope this post help those who are trying to find resources for how to write good reviews for conference papers.

 Paper 1

Paper 2

No comments:

Post a Comment